Lancet Oncol ; 20 8 :Aug.
This phase trial evaluated the safety and efficacy of the hafnium oxide HfO2 nanoparticle NBTXR3 activated by radiotherapy versus radiotherapy alone as a pre-operative treatment in patients with locally advanced soft-tissue sarcoma.
Sarc is a phase randomised, multicentre, international trial.
Patients had to have a WHO performance status of and a life expectancy of cancer benign neoplasms least 6 months. Randomisation was stratified by histological subtype myxoid liposarcoma vs others.
This was an open-label study. The primary endpoint was the proportion of patients with a pathological complete response, assessed by a central pathology review board following European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer guidelines in the intention-to-treat population full analysis set.
Safety analyses were done in all patients who received at least one puncture cancer benign neoplasms injection of NBTXR3 or at least one dose of radiotherapy.
This study is registered with ClinicalTrials. Two patients in the NBTXR3 group and one patient in the radiotherapy group were excluded from the efficacy analysis because cancer benign neoplasms were subsequently discovered to be ineligible; thus, a total of patients were analysed for the primary endpoint in the cancer benign neoplasms full analysis set 87 in the NBTXR3 group and 89 in the radiotherapy alone group.
- The aim of this study is a retrospective analysis of the spectrum of ovarian tumors: statistics, epidemiology and pathological features, based on one-year experience in our hospital.
- Tumori benigne vs. Tumori maligne - Cancer
- Formele maligne sunt cele mai agresive dintre cancerele sistemului urinar, cu mortaliatate mult mai ridicată comparativ cu cancerul vezical şi cel prostatic.
- Hpv body fluids
- Diagnosticul şi tratamentul tumorilor renale
- Singurul pericol real care trebuie urmărit la tumorile benigne este prezența celulelor pre-maligne.
- Papiloma escamoso lingua
No treatment-related deaths occurred.